[Grammar] All family members should be taught how to turn off gas, water, and electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFergie

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
1 ) All family members should be taught how to turn off gas, water, and electricity during an emergency.

2) Everybody in the room was talking about her when she entered.

3) That is the first time you have got a correct answer today.

4 ) The police called me to say they have found my stolen objects.

Which one is grammatically wrong and why? All seem to be correct. Please explain and help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ae you sure you're in Austria, AlexFergie?

Please note that we don't help with homework questions.

AlexFergie,
Please do not post the same question simultaneously to more than one forum. Doing so wastes our valuable time. Instead, post your question to one forum and wait for replies. If you're not satisfied with those replies, you can try another forum, but please indicate in your thread that you've already asked the same question elsewhere (provide a link), and outline why you were not satisfied with the answers you received already.
(teechar)

As you have received answers from WordReferenceForums, I'm closing this thread to save our members' time.

AlexFergie, I have changed your thread title. Titles should be unique and relevant to the thread, and should include some/all of the words/phrases/sentences you are asking us about. Your actual question (in this case "Which one is grammatically wrong and why?") should appear only in the main body of your post. Please bear that in mind when you post your next question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back