Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Team of Ric are searching for Dr Martha, who had escaped from safe house. So Woman is talking on the phone to trace Dr Martha:

Woman: I'm seeing an FBI camera bin on my list here. No, no. Traffic only.

What does "camera bin" mean?

Source: The Bourne Legacy (a 2012 American action-thriller film directed by Tony Gilroy)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What does "Team of Ric" mean? Why did you capitalise "woman"? You need an article before "safe house" and "woman".

Mike Hussey

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
What does "Team of Ric" mean? Why did you capitalise "woman"? You need an article before "safe house" and "woman".

I mean Ric's team.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I mean Ric's team.

Why don't you post again (as a response) taking into account both of my questions in post #2 and adding the missing articles?

Skrej

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In this context, it seems to mean a computer file or folder. In this case, it contains a list of available camera feeds.

I haven't seen this film. Is the woman speaking an American? It seems odd for an American to use the term 'bin'.

Also, the Wikipedia entry suggests Martha is the doctor's first name. We don't use a formal title like 'Dr.' with a first name. It should be 'Dr. Shearing' or 'Dr. Martha Shearing'. Additionally, I think you mean 'Eric' instead of 'Ric'?

Edit: Also, I noticed her name is "Marta", not "Martha".

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Also, the Wikipedia entry suggests Martha is the doctor's first name. We don't use a formal title like 'Dr.' with a first name. It should be 'Dr. Shearing' or 'Dr. Martha Shearing'. Additionally, I think you mean 'Eric' instead of 'Ric'?

According to imdb.com, the doctor's first name is Marta, not Martha, and it's Colonel Eric Byer.

Status
Not open for further replies.