Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Sir,
I am feeling sorry for the mistakes committed by me as mentioned in your letter dt xxxx. I would like to change myself and I want to be an obedient employee. The family situation and my health condition made me to behave in that manner. Please apologise my mistakes and give a chance to prove myself.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I assume you want us to look at/correct your letter, even though you did not actually specify your question in your post. This is how I would write it.

Dear Sir (or name)

I would like to apologise for my mistakes as detailed in your letter of [date]. My family situation and a health condition were the cause of my poor behaviour that day. I can assure you that I will not repeat those mistakes and that in future I will be an exemplary employee. I would be grateful if you would forgive/overlook my behaviour and give me the chance to redeem myself.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours

[your name]

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Sir,
I [STRIKE]am feeling sorry[/STRIKE] apologize for the mistakes [STRIKE]committed by me as mentioned[/STRIKE] I made and which were outlined in your letter dated 21 January 2017. [STRIKE]dt xxxx.[/STRIKE] I hope you can give me a second chance to prove that I am a committed [STRIKE]would like to change myself and I want to be an obedient[/STRIKE] employee. [STRIKE]The[/STRIKE] My family situation and [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] health condition made me [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] behave in that manner, but I assure you it won't happen again. [STRIKE]Please apologise my mistakes and give a chance to prove myself.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.