Student or Learner
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Myanmar
A letter addressed to whom it may concern,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with some of the contentious issues that have arisen between the Administration and volunteer supporting teams from abroad. According to our experience, most similar issues arise from misunderstandings, and the root cause appears to be a lack of common ground between an organization and their allies.

In this, we have unique patience and are attempting to gain a more positive attitude toward understanding; by the condition, any arguments are acceptable, but they don't be interpreted as recurring. Wrangling meetings with internal organisations are just a regular occurrence. If it happened more frequently than usual, we have to presume that is a leadership problem or unwelcome endeavours for holding Power. We have no patience to deal with any unproductive matters, mentioned above, that have arisen. And we don't consider twice about taking immediate action to get a clear outcome too.

To be honest, we have some worries that we might be dealing with specific personal issues instead of expected political topics. As for our own experience, some serious problems can destroy the dreams we try and tend to become more extreme blaming each other.

Even so, whatever actions we have to take are always based on being beneficial to all people here, and removing impediments on our path is to be a better future as well. In practice, we're afraid to do so, but we are ready to undertake it half-heartedly. If we are unlucky, we will often experience similar disappointing behaviour until we reach our goal.

We are believing that even if no one has the necessary intellect and vision to fill the position, it is not as bad as immorality. So, please keep control over all of your cognitive disabilities, and we hope to deep trust that you all will be attempting to become more self-awareness by being considerate towards our simple and enthusiastic trusting.

I am looking forward to hearing how to handle the best resolutions we eagerly desired and make clear any unwanted barriers to our resistance.

Best regards,

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
If I was still a moderator I would move this to the "Letter Writing" subsection. (I hope you will find the time to read some of the things posted there.)

The whole point of being allies is you have some things in common.

You are not taking issue with the issues but the way they are being handled.

The word "scheme" has mostly negative connotations. Prefer "plan" instead.

InKhum Kyaw

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Myanmar
Thank your kindly feedback, Sir!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your kindly kind feedback. Sir!

@InKhum Kyaw - Please look carefully at my corrections above. "Kindly" is an adverb and can go before a verb or an adjective. "Kind" is an adjective and can before a noun, so you needed "kind".
Don't refer to users here as "Sir". It is very formal, completely unnecessary and it suggests you think we're all men. We're not.

In future, there is no need to write a new post to say "Thank you" to anyone. Use the "Thank" icon, found by hovering over the "Like" button. I left this post in place solely so that I could show you the corrections.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Thank your kindly you for your feedback, Sir!
Now, it's grammatical. However, please note:
1- There is no need to write a post just to thank someone. Click Thank/Like instead.
2- Use "Sir" only if you are certain that the person you are addressing is male.

As for your letter, I strongly suggest you rephrase it in plain English. Avoid waffle as much as possible and be direct. I read as far as the end of the first sentence in the second paragraph and gave up!
Revise it and repost it below if you wish.
[ cross-posted]

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
If I was still a moderator I would move this to the "Letter Writing" subsection. (I hope you will find the time to read some of the things posted there.)
Done

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
A letter addressed to whom it may concern,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with some of the contentious issues that have arisen between the Administration and volunteer supporting teams from abroad. According to our experience, most similar issues arise from misunderstandings, and the root cause appears to be a lack of common ground between an organization and their allies.

In this, we have unique patience and are attempting to gain a more positive attitude toward understanding; by the condition, any arguments are acceptable, but they don't be interpreted as recurring. Wrangling meetings with internal organisations are just a regular occurrence. If it happened more frequently than usual, we have to presume that is a leadership problem or unwelcome endeavours for holding Power. We have no patience to deal with any unproductive matters, mentioned above, that have arisen. And we don't consider twice about taking immediate action to get a clear outcome too.

To be honest, we have some worries that we might be dealing with specific personal issues instead of expected political topics. As for our own experience, some serious problems can destroy the dreams we try and tend to become more extreme blaming each other.

Even so, whatever actions we have to take are always based on being beneficial to all people here, and removing impediments on our path is to be a better future as well. In practice, we're afraid to do so, but we are ready to undertake it half-heartedly. If we are unlucky, we will often experience similar disappointing behaviour until we reach our goal.

We are believing that even if no one has the necessary intellect and vision to fill the position, it is not as bad as immorality. So, please keep control over all of your cognitive disabilities, and we hope to deep trust that you all will be attempting to become more self-awareness by being considerate towards our simple and enthusiastic trusting.

I am looking forward to hearing how to handle the best resolutions we eagerly desired and make clear any unwanted barriers to our resistance.

Best regards,
I don't understand why you are trying to say in the letter. It seems to be beating around the bush.
It can't be a to-whom-it-may-concern letter. Who is the letter meant for? Who is "volunteer supporting team"?
Who wrote the letter? I think Post 1 & 3 don't seem to have been written by the same person.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Stop waffling and just say what the problem is. Tell the recipient exactly what has happened and what you want them to do about it.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Saying you have "unique patience" is praising yourself, and to some that would seem unseemly.

Status
Not open for further replies.