Native Language
Nauru
Home Country
Kiribati
Current Location
Kiribati
Dear Sir,

Mauri,

Please take this letter as formal application for the above captioned matter.

We are willingly to expand our shipping business beyond our border that could be a great next step for mv Charles. However, if your good office gives us an opportunity to run between Fiji, and other pacific islands so we will be achieved our goal to assist the Importers to transport their goods on time with a good and cheaper sea freight rate and also to stop the cried out from the public about the cargo or grains shortage and that is still demand from the public nowadays.

Therefore, I would like to request your good office if they would assist us for the process requirements to trade beyond the limits of a local voyage. We are looking forward to work together with your respective staff as a team in order to achieve our goal.

In addition, I greatly appreciate the assistance that is your respective staff provided to our newly vessel mv Charles since 2021 when the vessel in China until she was arriving at her main base here in Kiribati.

I really appreciate the time taken to read this proposal and would be happy to seek more information about this matter.

Your time and kind consideration respectively are very much appreciated.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir,
Who are you writing this letter to?
What does that mean?
Please take this letter as formal application for the above captioned matter.
What matter?
We are willingly to expand our shipping business beyond our border that could be a great next step for mv Charles. However, if your good office gives us an opportunity to run between Fiji, and other pacific islands so we will be achieved our goal to assist the Importers to transport their goods on time with a good and cheaper sea freight rate and also to stop the cried out from the public about the cargo or grains shortage and that is still demand from the public nowadays.

Therefore, I would like to request your good office if they would assist us for the process requirements to trade beyond the limits of a local voyage. We are looking forward to work together with your respective staff as a team in order to achieve our goal.

In addition, I greatly appreciate the assistance that is your respective staff provided to our newly vessel mv Charles since 2021 when the vessel in China until she was arriving at her main base here in Kiribati.

I really appreciate the time taken to read this proposal and would be happy to seek more information about this matter.

Your time and kind consideration respectively are very much appreciated.
The meaning of the underlined parts above is unclear. Can you reword them?

Barque

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
Singapore
I assume MV Charles is the name of a merchant ship.

It'd be helpful if you explained the background - who you are and what you're looking for.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I think it is essential for official letters to have a caption, so that the receiver can have an rough idea of what they are about without having to read them to the end. The extra bit makes a lot of difference.

I don't understood the contents of the letter right from the start.

We are willingly to expand...
We are willing/keen to expand...

We are looking forward to work working together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.