Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Throughout the yesterday/ Round the clock yesterday/ Day long yesterday, I passed a busy time. I had passed this day through busily. I knew that only a quiz test would be held at 11:00 AM (quiz test is one kind of exam based on lab class). Only to take preparation/Only taking preparation for quiz test, I don't need much time. At night before yesterday, while I was going to bed, suddenly I remembered I had to submit two assignments together with taking preparation for quiz test. A longer time was needed to complete these assignments. During travelling through bus or any vehicles, I don't like doing study. In spite of disliking this, I cannot but this work. As much as I read in bus during going to my campus from my home. Reaching campus, taking assignments of Nazmul , I started copying. These assignments included two figures. I decided I would finish the task of writing at first, then I would draw the figures. When I was at midway of my writing, Hassan entered my room. Entering my room, he started to say-"who can tolerate such amount of affliction! quiz test as well as class test will be held. Even still now I have not started doing assignments. Merely, little time is left! I cannot have decide which task I will do and which I should leave. I am thinking to leave taking preparation for class test. If I had a little time after completing my assignments, as far as I can, I will read for class test."

Repetitive utterance of "class test" by Hassan, now strikes my ear.

You will obviously find many sentences, which are not correct at all. Please indicate to those sentences and, if you have enough time, write the correct one.

Azah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
It is not home work at all. It's what I wrote in my note book. I am a student of textile technology. The teachers of this technology give such kind of assignments, which are completly related to textile technology. Maybe for the title 'assignments', you thought that it is a home work. I know that it is not purpose of this website that one will submit one's home work to this site to have corrected. I respect the rules of this forum, and try to follow these, though I also make some mistakes sometimes.
Thank you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Then why did you use "Assignment" as your title? Thread titles should include some or all of the words/phrases you are querying. A good title for this would have been "Throughout the yesterday".

And what did you mean, then, by "The teachers ... give such kind of assignments ..."? Did your textile technology teacher give you this assignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.