At my place there are a lot of people who are driving taxis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
At my place there are a lot of people who are driving taxis for Ola and Uber (name of the companies that provide online taxi service). Nowadays there are a lot of taxis on the road but the customers are not that much in comparison to the number of taxis. Most of the drivers want to sell their cars but nobody wants to buy. They are saying "our cars will be sold at the price of junk. Nobody will ever offer the lowest price that can be offered for these cars".

Please check my sentences.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]At my place[/STRIKE] In my town, there are a lot of people who are [STRIKE]driving taxis for[/STRIKE] working as Ola and Uber drivers. [STRIKE](name of the companies that provide online taxi service). Nowadays[/STRIKE] But unfortunately, there aren't enough customers for all of them. [STRIKE]a lot of taxis on the road but the customers are not that much in comparison to the number of taxis.[/STRIKE] Most of the drivers want to sell their cars, but nobody wants to buy them. They [STRIKE]are saying[/STRIKE] often say "our cars will be sold at the price of junk. Nobody will ever offer more than the lowest price that can be offered for these cars".

Status
Not open for further replies.