[Vocabulary] Consultants vs Consultancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking, simpler is better.

Generally speaking, simpler is better.

For simplicity, TS could use "Abc Limited".
The name of a company does not have to say what it deals with. The additional information can be stated on the signboard.

Last edited:
ABC Speech Therapy and Communication Consultancy Limited
'Consultancy' here can refer to a company that provides advice about speech therapy and communication.

In considering different comments and suggestions, I would now offer another proposed name which is supposed to indicate the service nature of communication therapy + consultancy.

ABC Communication Therapy and Consultancy Limited

"Communication" is a very wide word. You were using "speech therapy" earlier but have changed to "communication therapy".
Isn't there a difference? Could you have also meant "speech consultancy"?

"Communication" is a very wide word. You were using "speech therapy" earlier but have changed to "communication therapy".
Isn't there a difference? Could you have also meant "speech consultancy"?

Yes, it means a lot more than speech. Perhaps it is better to show the company is offering a wider scope of service.

Apart from that do you find the last proposed name more "appropriate"?

It is not the last proposed name. It was already proposed in your post#13, and I went for it in my post#17.

It is not the last proposed name. It was already proposed in your post#13, and I went for it in my post#17.

Yes you did. Thanks a lot, Matthew!

I kind of made it the "last" one because there have been quite a number of proposals made before.

May I know what other therapies are offered besides speech therapy?

May I know what other therapies are offered besides speech therapy?

It may include services from psychologists, special child care workers, occupational therapists and therapists who specialize in the intervention of communication disorders. For speech therapists in the community level, their focus is communication disorders.

Perhaps:

Able, Baker, Charlie, Limited

-------------

As a subtitle you use:

Speech therapy and treatment of communication disorders

Dear Guys,

I got what I wanted here and I thank you so much for your replies.

Wish you all (Tarheel, Matthew & tedmc) a happy new year!

Cheers ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back