Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
email important client (help)

Dear Mrs. Y,
the shipment carrying the 25kwh lithium-ion batteries will arrive in 2 days, and it will take 10 days for the process of the clearing customs to arrive to our stock leading to a full installation of you photovoltaic system on February 18th 2022.
Please note that the technical room should be provide with a cable internet or a repeater and wireless to be connected to the Xcom monitoring device which allows you to monitor the solar power production of your system as well as your household consumption through your phone.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please help me with this email to an important client. (help)

Dear Mrs. Y,

The shipment carrying containing the 25kwh lithium-ion batteries will arrive in 2 two days. and It will take 10 ten days for the process of the clearing to clear customs to arrive to our stock before arriving at our warehouse. leading to a The full installation of your photovoltaic system will take place on February 18th 2022.

Please note that the technical room should be provide with will need a cable internet or a repeater and wireless to be connected to the Xcom monitoring device, which allows will allow you to monitor the solar power production of your system as well as your household consumption through your phone.

See my changes above. What do you mean by "the technical room"?

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
technical room means a room where the batteries and the mounting Platine are installed. I want to say that we need a cable from the main house to the technical room which is far away from the house around 50m.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
"Technical room" means a the room where the batteries and the mounting platine are will be installed. I want to say that we need a cable that runs from the main house to the technical room, which is far away around 50 metres from the house. around 50m.

Are you expecting the owner of the house to provide that cable themselves, or are you simply telling them that the cable will be installed at the same time as the solar power system?

Reactions: Joj

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
I'm expecting the owner of the house to provide that cable themselves. Tomorrow I will send them how the team will be installing the system ( a schedule of working ) and I will ask them if they prefer to provide us with this cable or we can do it.
Thanks a lot for your help !

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm expecting the owner of the house to provide that cable themselves. Tomorrow, I will send them details of how the team will be installing install the system (a schedule of working works) and I will ask them if they would prefer to provide us with this cable or we can do if they need us to bring it.

Thanks a lot for your help!

I think you need to make it clear in your original letter that you want the owner to provide the cable (and tell them that you are able to provide one if they can't). The more notice you can give them, the better.

Note my corrections above. Remember that we don't put a space after an opening bracket or before a closing bracket, and we don't put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

There's no need to say "Thanks" in any post. Use the "Thank" button - you can find this by hovering over the "Like" button, which I can see you've already found.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Hi,
I'm resending to the same client. Thanks for helping guys. I really like this forum.
Dear Mrs. X,
We promised you in our previous email that on Thursday, February 18th we will install our PV system and as I mentioned in my email we need 10 working days to move the batteries from the port to our stock; However, on Thursday, February 10, the server at the port was down which delayed the checkout process.
We have two solutions for the installation either we install the inverter, charger, PV panels, and the extension cables, then we install the batteries on Monday. Note that it takes 1 hour only on Monday to install the batteries. Or either we install all systems on Monday.

Kindly note that we will have to dig into the soil to pass the cables from the panels on the roof to the technical room.
And if you can provide us with the internet cable that runs from your main house to the technical room where it will be connected to the monitoring device, or you can put a repeater.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The form is:

We promised you that we would ....

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't know what you mean by "solutions" there. Also, you seem to be saying you can either do the work on Monday or on Monday.

What was wrong with my previous suggestion?

I suggest that you state a specific date instead of saying "Monday". (Clarity is very important.)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Mrs. X,

We promised you In our previous email, we advised that on Thursday, February 18th we will install your PV system on Friday, February 18th. and as I mentioned in my email we need 10 working days to move the batteries from the port to our stock; However, on Thursday, February 10, the server at the port was down which delayed the checkout process.

Unfortunately, due to an unforeseen delay, we are no longer able to install everything on that date.
We have two potential installation options: solutions for the installation either

1. We install the inverter, charger, PV panels, and the extension cables on February 18th, then we install the batteries on Monday, February 21st. (Note that it takes only 1 hour only on Monday to install the batteries.) Or either

2. We install all systems everything on Monday, February 21st.

Kindly note that We will have need to dig into the soil to pass the cables from the panels on the roof to the technical room.
And if you can You can either provide us with the an internet cable that runs to run from your the main house to the technical room, where it will be connected to the monitoring device, or you can put use a repeater.

See above. You need to stop waffling and stick to the point. Look carefully at all the unnecessary information I have crossed out. You've forgotten to ask the client which of the two options she would prefer.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Is there that much difference between the two options? Will anything work without the batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.