Diary - Every time I get closer to my mum's back, she says "You scared me" or "oh".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

Every time I get closer to my mum's back, she says "You scared me" or "Oh". This has become the case since my mother saw a suspicious shadow in the kitchen. I told her that maybe it was just my reflection. When I passed by the hallway, the porcelain walls reflected my shadow. Since then, I've walked harder to make her hear my stepping when I get closer to her. However, she's still paranoid.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

Every time I get closer to my mum's back I walk up/come up/sneak up behind my mum, she jumps and says "You scared me" or "Oh!". This has become been the case [ever] since my mother saw a suspicious shadow in the kitchen. I told her that maybe it was might just have been my reflection. When I passed by the end of the hallway, my shadow was cast on the porcelain white walls. reflected my shadow. Since then, I've walked harder to make her hear my stepping walked loudly whenever I get closer to her to make sure she hears me. However, she's still paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.