Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
It's been hot this month. If I don't turn on the air conditioner, I feel like I almost can't breath. It's stuffy both indoors and outdoors. I keep drinking water these days but I still got a headache. Maybe I dehydrate quickly in the hot weather. I really hate summer. I just can't concentrate on doing what I want to do. And every time when I'm out, I need to apply sunscreen or use an umbrella to block the sunlight. If I don't do so, my skin hurts. I hope it will rain the next few days and then lower the temperature.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It's been hot this month. If I don't turn on the air conditioner, I feel like I almost can't breath. It's stuffy both indoors and outdoors. [We never call the outdoors stuffy. It's strictly an indoor word.] I keep drinking water these days, but I still get headaches. Maybe I dehydrate quickly in the hot weather. I really hate summer. I just can't concentrate on doing what I want to do. And every time I go out, I need to apply sunscreen or use an umbrella to block the sunlight. If I don't do so, my skin burns. I hope it will rain in the next few days and [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] lower the temperature.
Hi, Maybo —

Did you write this? What is your question?

I wear wide-brimmed hats in the sun. They're a great invention!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Hi, Maybo —

Did you write this? What is your question?

I wear wide-brimmed hats in the sun. They're a great invention!

Yes, I wrote this. This is my diary. I'm also going to buy a wide-brimmed hat!

tzfujimino

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
The word you should use is "breathe", Maybo.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.