Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I usually have a Japanese class once a week, but I've found that it's not enough for me because I would forget what I've learned from the previous lesson quickly after just a few days. In fact, I shouldn't say "I forget". More accurately, I feel rusty. I remember the rule of forming a sentence, but I need to try hard to keep them in a correct order while speaking. Also, what makes it worse is that I'm lazy to practise. Therefore, having the class twice a week suits me best.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I usually have a one Japanese class once a week, but I've found realised that it's that's not enough for me because I would forget what I've learned from the previous each lesson quickly after just a few days. In fact, I shouldn't say "I forget". More accurately, I feel rusty. I remember the rules of forming on how to form a sentence, but I need to try hard struggle to keep them the words in a the correct order while speaking. Also, What makes it worse is that I'm too lazy to practise. Therefore, having the a class twice a week suits me best would suit me better.
The underlined sentence doesn't work. I know what you're getting at but it takes much longer than a week to become rusty at a skill or talent.