Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I'm a homebody. I love staying at home watching dramas rather than hanging out with my friends. One of the reason is that it is hot in Hong Kong. Another reason is that I get tired easily. I've ever thought of working out more to energise myself. However, the only exercise I love to do is walking. I can walk for two hours everyday. I don't know if it's as effective as running but better than nothing.

This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I'm a homebody. I love staying at home watching dramas rather than hanging out with my friends. One of the reasons is that it is hot in Hong Kong. Another reason is that I get tired easily. I've never thought of working out more to energise myself. However, the only exercise I love to do is walking. I can walk for two hours everyday. I don't know if it's as effective as running but it's better than nothing.

I have thought of working out more to energise myself.

I have thought of working out more to energise myself.
I think the "ever" in your original was meant to be "even".

I think the "ever" in your original was meant to be "even".
I was thinking to emphasise that there was a point of time I have thought of working out more.
It is similar to:
A: Have you ever thought of working out?
B: Yes. I've ever thought of that.

Is it grammatical to say that?

I was thinking trying to emphasise that there was a point of in time when I have thought of working out more. It is similar to:

A: Have you ever thought of working out?
B: Yes. I've ever thought of that.

Is it grammatical to say that?
No. We use "ever" in the interrogative and the hypothetical.

Have you ever thought of that?
If I ever do that, please take my computer away.

The possible answers to your question above are "Yes, I've thought of that" and "No, I've never thought of that".

I suppose that through usage it has become acceptable to use "everyday" as a noun. Nevertheless, I would avoid copying things I see on the internet. (Facebook, for example.)

I suppose that through usage it has become acceptable to use "everyday" as a noun. Nevertheless, I would avoid copying things I see on the internet. (Facebook, for example.)
It's certainly not acceptable to use "everyday" as a noun if you're an English teacher!

@emsr2d2 People on Facebook often get their homophones confused. They often use "your" for "you're" to cite just one example.

Back