Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

It's great that it's cooler at night so I don't need to use AC. I don't like to use it because the wind that comes out from it makes me feel uncomfortable. Therefore, I prefer natural cool air. One of my colleagues' rhinitis had flared up frequently when she had worked in her previous company but after she went to a new company, she got better. She suspects her sickness was caused by the AC. I think AC requires some cleaning regularly.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It's great that it's cooler at night so because I don't need to use the AC. I don't like to use using it because the wind air that comes out from of it makes me feel uncomfortable. Therefore, I prefer natural cool air. One of my colleagues' rhinitis had flared used to flare up frequently when she had worked in at/for her previous company but after she went moved to a new company, she it got better. She suspects her sickness was caused by the AC the AC made her rhinitis worse. I think AC requires some regular cleaning. regularly.
See above. The final sentence doesn't really fit with the rest. What does it have to do with the rest of the piece?

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
See above. The final sentence doesn't really fit with the rest. What does it have to do with the rest of the piece?
It is because maybe the dust that blew from the AC made my colleague's rhinitis worsen. I sometimes see the AC vents and filters accumulate dust.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It is because maybe the dust that blew from the AC made my colleague's rhinitis worsen. I sometimes see the AC vents and filters accumulate dust.
You need to include that information.