Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

My plants' pots have grown a lot of mushrooms because it's been raining so soil is wet all the time. I don't know if they are toxic so I remove them all. Some pots had a lot so I threw away the whole pot directly. I hope the mushroom spores would not have spread everywhere because I heard some species of mushroom's spores can do harm to humans if they inhale them.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:

A lot of mushrooms have sprouted in my planters because it's been raining so much that the soil is wet all the time.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Some pots had a lot, so I threw away the whole pot.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I hope the mushroom spores have not spread everywhere, because I have heard that the spores of some mushrooms can do harm to people who inhale them.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
A lot of mushrooms have grown in my plants' plant pots have grown a lot of mushrooms because it's been raining so the soil is very wet all the time from the recent heavy rain. I don't know if they are toxic so I have removed them all. Some pots had a lot so so many that I threw had to throw away the whole pot. directly. I hope the mushroom spores would not have haven't spread everywhere because I heard that the spores of some species of mushroom 's spores can do harm be harmful to humans if they inhale them inhaled.