Diary - My teacher discussed reading habits with me and she asked me if I liked to use electronic books.

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

My teacher discussed reading habits with me and she asked me if I liked to use electronic books. I don't like it at all because it's very inconvenient for me to take notes and find the page I want to read back. Also, I need to keep scrolling up and down the e-books, while for physical books, everything is more convenient because I can put sticker notes on different pages and reread them anytime I want. Mostly importantly, spending too much time on staring screens will affect my eye sight.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My teacher discussed reading habits with me, and she asked me if I like to use electronic books. I don't like them at all, because it's hard for me to take notes and find a page I want to refer back to. Also I need to scroll up and down the page with e-books, but with physical books everything is more convenient because I can put sticker notes on different pages and reread them anytime I want. Most importantly, spending too much time looking at screens could adversely affect my eyesight.

Last edited: