Don't touch that glass with your mouth while drinking water otherwise nobody will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Yes, you got it right. This is the reason why I have always been a failure my whole life. I haven't been able to do anything properly. When I was a kid there was a teacher of mine who always derided me as "donkey" because of this. My late maternal grandpa always said that I would not be able to achieve anything in the future because he had figured it out that I was a dumbbell. He did praise my cousins because they were more active and clever and now they all are doing well and are enjoying their lives. However I am still struggling. I haven't been able to know what I am good at. I can't even drive or get on a ride because of some neurological issue. My confidence level is very low. The activities that seem easy for most of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] people are a bit difficult for me to execute. It seems I am going to be kicked out of my office as well because I can't work properly. I haven't been able to learn the things that newcomers have learned pretty quickly.* I have had enough of this life now. So, please don't mind anything as I don't make these mistakes on purpose. I am also a forgetful man, so please forgive me.

I know what it's like to have memory problems.

No child should have to have to put up with the adults in their life calling them names. That's horrible!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
*You can also use present tense there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.