Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
i have to email my costumers and i highly needed the correct version of this please :

i'm Stacey from "Agency name" , we help more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. i'll be your assistant in this agency , to stat i suggest to provide us with your contact info here :

we have all sort of jobs that's available in your area. after signup you will redirected to multi-option form if you want to further your education , if not just select "Not Interested". You will get a long list of jobs available you can filter them as fit with your needs. when you find the best job for you click [Apply Now] Button to get all the information needed to apply for the job :) , that's all if you need any further informations i'm available any time ;) we have some partners who's more advanced in this fields if you're interested in you can visit : and i'm here for any question :) , have a great day

​I have to email my [STRIKE]costumers[/STRIKE] customers and I [STRIKE]highly[/STRIKE] really [STRIKE]needed[/STRIKE] need the correct version of this: [STRIKE]please :[/STRIKE]

I'm Stacey from [agency name] and we help more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. I'll be your assistant in this agency. To [STRIKE]stat[/STRIKE] start, I suggest [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] that you provide us with your contact info here:

We have all sort of jobs [STRIKE]that's[/STRIKE] available in your area. After signup, you will be redirected to a multi-option form if you want to further your education. If not, just select "Not Interested". You will get a long list of jobs available and you can filter them [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] to fit [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] your needs. When you find the best job for you, click the "Apply Now" button to get all the information needed to apply for the job. [STRIKE]:) ,[/STRIKE] That's it! [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] If you need any further [STRIKE]informations[/STRIKE] information, I'm available at any time. [STRIKE];)[/STRIKE] We have some partners [STRIKE]who's[/STRIKE] who are more advanced in this [STRIKE]fields[/STRIKE] field - if you're interested, [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] you can visit [hyperlink]. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I'm here [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to answer any questions you might have. [STRIKE]:) , [/STRIKE] Have a great day!

See my corrections above. You absolutely must capitalise the word "I" every time you write it and capitalise the first letter of every sentence. I recommend you don't use all those emoticons - they're not professional.

Note the important difference between "customers" (the word you need) and "costumers" (people who make costumes/outfits/clothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back