Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Estonian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
France
Hello my name is Sabrina, I was wondering if anyone knows where to find English tricks and tips on techniques of how to study English language, for example like [link removed by moderator] but this website has I think too many tips, perhaps someone knows a better place ? MANY THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello. My name is Sabrina. I was wondering if anyone knows where to find [STRIKE]English[/STRIKE] tricks, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] tips [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] and techniques [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] on/for how to study the English language. For example [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] [link removed by moderator] but this website has (I think) too many tips. Perhaps someone here knows a better place. [STRIKE]?[/STRIKE]

Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Note my corrections above. We don't separate sentences with commas. You will see that your hyperlink has been deleted. Please don't use unauthorised links.

It's hard to know what would help you most. You need to tell us more about your current study plan. Are you taking formal English classes or are you learning on your own? Have you taken any exams in English? How often do you speak English in real-life situations? Do you have the opportunity to talk to native speakers?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Why does it have too many tips?

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Why does it have too many tips?
The writer was trying to attract people to the site at the hyperlink I removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.