Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Dear Madam, Sir,
I am writing to express my strong interest to apply for the Erasmus Program at XXX.
I decided to apply to your university because it is one of the top university in engineer in the world and if I study there, I am sure, I will strongly enrich my studies, helping my prospective career. In addition attending lectures at XXX will allow me to study in an incredible environment for learning, with renowned professors. I wish to try the different learning approach of the XXX Educational System. In fact, other students of my university, which had been on Erasmus there, confirmed me the high level of quality of the university and their satisfaction regarding each courses taken. At XXX I also believe I will improve my engineer skills, with the university very efficient and successfully method. I heard about XXX some years ago: I was extremely impressed by its prestige and I have dreamt for long time to attend lectures there. Now I am very glad that the possibility to study there happened.
I am studying Automation and Control Engineering at XXXX, a field where as soon as I began to improve my knowledge of it, I have become more and more enchanted by it. Interesting in engineer comes during a gap year spent in England, where reading technological articles I understood I want to become an engineer. During the bachelor degree, I tried to match student work with my study, studying hard to pursue my dreams, and improve as much as I can knowledge in the e field of control system. I dream to do research in the field of control system.
Lastly, with the Erasmus program, I hope also to improve German, which I consider it is an important language in automation system field because Germany is very in advance in this sector.
I would be very grateful if you consider my application and give me a chance to participate in the Erasmus programme at your University, which would mark my future professional and personal development.
Thank you very much for your time.
Yours faithfully,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam, [STRIKE]Madam, Sir[/STRIKE],
I am writing to express my strong interest [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] in applying for the Erasmus Program at XXX.

I decided to apply to your university because it is one of the top universities [STRIKE]university in engineer[/STRIKE] in the world for engineering and if I study there, I am sure I will strongly enrich my professional skills [STRIKE]studies[/STRIKE], thereby helping my prospective career.

In addition, attending lectures at XXX will allow me to study in an incredible learning environment [STRIKE]for learning[/STRIKE], with world-renowned academics and research professors. I also wish to [STRIKE]try[/STRIKE] experience the [STRIKE]different[/STRIKE] unique [STRIKE]learning[/STRIKE] study approach of the XXX educational system. In fact, other students [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] from my university, [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] who had been on Erasmus there, confirmed to me the high level of quality of the university and their satisfaction regarding each of the courses taken there. At XXX I also believe I will improve my technical engineering skills with the university's very efficient and successful[STRIKE]ly[/STRIKE] method of tuition. I heard about XXX some years ago, and I was extremely impressed by its prestige, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] so I have dreamt for long time of [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] attending lectures there. Now I am very glad that the possibility to study there has materialized[STRIKE]happened[/STRIKE].

I am currently studying Automation and Control Engineering at XXXX; a field [STRIKE]where[/STRIKE] which as soon as I began studying [STRIKE]to improve my knowledge of it[/STRIKE], I have become more and more enchanted with [STRIKE]by it[/STRIKE]. My [STRIKE]Interesting in engineer comes[/STRIKE] interest in engineering began during a gap year spent in England, where reading [STRIKE]technological[/STRIKE] technical articles, I understood I wanted to become an engineer.

During [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my bachelor's degree, I tried to [STRIKE]match[/STRIKE] balance my [STRIKE]student[/STRIKE] work with my study; studying hard [STRIKE]to pursue my dreams[/STRIKE], and at the same time working to improve as much as I [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could my knowledge in the [STRIKE]e[/STRIKE] field of control systems, in which I [STRIKE]dream[/STRIKE] aspire to do a research project [STRIKE]in the field of control system[/STRIKE].

Lastly, with the Erasmus program, I also hope [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] to improve my German, which I consider [STRIKE]it is[/STRIKE] an important language in the automation systems field, [STRIKE]because[/STRIKE] as Germany is [STRIKE]very in[/STRIKE] highly advanced in this sector.

I would be very grateful if you consider my application and give me a chance to participate in the Erasmus programme at your university. [STRIKE], which would mark my future professional and personal development.[/STRIKE]

Thank you very much for your time.
Yours faithfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.