Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
I am writing a research paper on using the electronic supervision to in-service teachers.

Are there educational organizations offering online observations to teachers during class to evaluate and assess the teachers' performance for all subjects including English ?

Are there educational organizations grant teachers certificate in general teaching methods (apply to all subjects) and specialized teaching methods (for a particular subject ) that is some teaching methods can suit certain subject ,but they might not be applicable in other subjects.

Thanks.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I am writing a research paper on using the electronic supervision to of in-service teachers.

Are there educational organizations offering online observations to teachers during class to evaluate and assess the teachers' performance for all subjects including English?

Are there educational organizations that grant teachers a certificate in general teaching methods (applying to all subjects) and specialized teaching methods (for a particular subject) - that is, some teaching methods can suit a certain subject no comma here but they might not be applicable in other subjects.

Thanks.
I don't know the answer to your question but please note my corrections above.