Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I would like to ask you to check the grammar in this text. :)

-----
Sex in the City is a romantic comedy from 2008 sequel to Sex in the City filmed according to a book about four friends (Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda) living in New York City.
The story takes place in New York, where Carrie buys an apartment with her boyfriend and gets engaged.
Steve deceives Miranda, Samantha breaks with Smith and Charlotte gets pregnant. On the wedding day, Carrie boyfriend left her. Carrie leaves with her friends for the honeymoon vacation where she was supposed to go with her boyfriend. After a few months, Charlotte begins to give birth and Carrie boyfriend takes her to the hospital. At the hospital, Carrie meets her ex-fiance, which she supposed to marry and fall in love with him again. The film ends when they are married.
I like this move very much. The story shows the typical life of New York women. The story is romantic with lots of fun scenes.
I would rather recommend the film to people who are interested in non-stereotypical life and people who love romantic comedies.
-----

Thanks.. :) :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What are you going to do with this piece of writing once it's been corrected?

Nartelian

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
It's a text for something like a movie database. But I do not need just a text correction, but also an explanation of every correction you make so I can learn from my faults. :)

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Sex [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] and the City is a romantic comedy from 2008 and is the sequel to the TV series by the same name. [STRIKE]Sex in the City filmed according to a book[/STRIKE] It is about four friends (Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda) living in New York City.
The story takes place in New York, where Carrie buys an apartment with her boyfriend and they get engaged.

Steve deceives Miranda, Samantha breaks it off with Smith and Charlotte gets pregnant. On their wedding day, Carrie's boyfriend [STRIKE]left[/STRIKE] leaves her. Carrie leaves with her friends for the honeymoon vacation where she was supposed to go with her boyfriend. After a few months, Charlotte [STRIKE]begins to give birth[/STRIKE] goes into labour and Carrie's boyfriend takes her to the hospital. At the hospital, Carrie meets her ex-fiance, [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] whom she was supposed to marry and falls in love with him again. The film ends when they [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] get married.

I like this move very much. The story shows the typical life of New York women. The story is romantic with lots of fun scenes.
I would [STRIKE]rather[/STRIKE] recommend the film to people who are interested in non-stereotypical life and people who love romantic comedies.

Thanks.
The text in blue is unnecessary. Consider taking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.