Student or Learner
Native Language
Serbian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
Can you correct this text, please?

Having been beautifying photos and videos for 5 years, I realized the power that modern applications and programs give us in satisfying our endless creativity and imagination. Being able to turn photography and video into what you imagine and help other people in their needs is a creative job, a job I do. My plan is to, with maximum commitment to the client and good cooperation with him, achieve success on this site and show my skills in what I am best at. Working 5 years in Adobe programs, I became an expert in video editing and photo beautification, so now I want to use my knowledge to meet the requirements of my clients and do what I love.

🔧My skills: Color correction, green screen, graphic templates, visual effects, sound editing, adding subtitles, text editing, smooth transitions, remove background, remove anything from a photo, music video editing, Youtube editing, podcast editing, gameplay editing, vlog editing, Instagram and TikTok editing.

🤝You will get: Maximum commitment, montage of clip or image in the fastest possible time, high quality processing, good cooperation, advice for your video.

💻Skills in programs: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Audition, Audacity, Camtasia.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Who are you writing this to, and why are you writing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.