[Grammar] Hello, I'm really pleased to found this site..I'm a Filipino and I'm practicing my En

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcmacalalag

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Hello, I'm really pleased to found this site..I'm a Filipino and I'm practicing to write a letter for IELTS.Could anyone help me to check.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am the newly hired in Terumo Philippines Company as a Facility Supervisor and supposedly to start this coming October 01,2015.I am writing this letter to inform you and to ask for your permission, that I can not able to report on the said date.

Currently, I am right now in Singapore together with my family to prepare an special occassion and to accompany my Son to his wedding day.I understand that I have a great resposibilities on my position in your company but apart from that I am also a father and this is once in a life time event only.

I hope you will understand my situation.However, I will be back in the Philippines in October 10.If you will allow me to start my job,i will be pleased to come in October 15, so that I have enough time to prepare my self for my new career.

Kindly inform me if my request will be granted.Feel free to call me to my number,092121212 or you can reach me on my email address, jc.mc@yahoo.com.I will be waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Sincerly yours,

Jc Mcbrown
Employee

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hello, I'm really pleased to have found this site. I'm a Filipino and I'm [STRIKE]practicing[/STRIKE] practising to write a letter for IELTS. Could [STRIKE]anyone[/STRIKE] someone help me to check this letter. (Allow space after a full-stop)

Dear Sir or Madam,

Title (required for an official letter)

I am the newly hired in Terumo Philippines Company as a Facility Supervisor and supposedly to start this coming October 01,2015.I am writing this letter to inform you and to ask for your permission, that I can not able to report on the said date.s

I have been offered the post of Facility Supervisor in your company and am supposed to report to work on (date). I wish to inform you that I will not be able to start work on the date.

Currently, I am right now in Singapore together with my family to prepare an special occassion and to accompany my Son to his wedding day.I understand that I have a great resposibilities on my position in your company but apart from that I am also a father and this is once in a life time event only.

I am in Singapore at the moment with my family to prepare for my son's wedding, which is a once-in-a-lifetime event, so my presence is very important.
(I would have thought that the date of a wedding is fixed several months ahead. Were you not able to inform your new employer earlier about not being able to start work on the particular date which clashes with your son's wedding date?

I hope you will understand my situation.However, I will be back in the Philippines in October 10.If you will allow me to start my job,i will be pleased to come in October 15, so that I have enough time to prepare my self for my new career.

I hope you will understand my situation. I will be back to the Philippines on Oct 10 and will be able to start work on Oct 15

Kindly inform me if my request will be granted.Feel free to call me to my number,092121212 or you can reach me on my email address, EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead.I will be waiting for your response.

I look forward to your approval of my request. (they would have your contact particulars)

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Jc Mcbrown
Employee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.