Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Lithuanian
Home Country
Lithuania
Current Location
Lithuania
Language can change the... of history and affect the behaviour of people. Which one word should I write in? Way, route, direction, course

Language can change the... of history and affect the behaviour of people. Which one word should I write in? Way, route, direction, course
What is your best guess - and why?

The true answer is " to change the course of history" .
Besides, "homework" is uncountable.

The true answer is " to change the course of history" .
Besides, "homework" is uncountable.
Please give learners a chance to give their thoughts first.

I'm sure you know the rules by now, JustAlilbit, we don't do homework for people.

The correct answer is " the course of history" .
homework is uncountable.

homework is uncountable.
Have you read posts #4 and #5, Mohammadhelmi?

ps. It is not common for homework to be used countably, but it can be.

homework is uncountable.
This is three times in a row that you've merely plagiarised a correct answer from somewhere in the thread and posted it as your own. I haven't bothered checking further back.
Is this your only trick?

Please give learners a chance to give their thoughts first.

This is a good idea. But as we non-native English speakers have come to learn English, it is always a good habit for English teachers to point out all the mistakes a thread starter has made. Sometimes I think foreigners are too polite. More importantly, when we are chatting in an online forum and you point out others' mistakes, it causes no embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back