Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Presently I need to do essay for my college admission. I feel little stress in doing an english essay. I dint know the correct format of writing an english essay. How to write good essay. I need help in writing the essays. Your tips and suggestion will help me to know more about essay writing. Suggest me the best custom essay writing service provider. Is taking help from online service good? Please reply.

Thanks so much!!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We definitely don't recommend using "essay writing service providers". That's called cheating. Have you never written an essay before?

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Check out this page for tips, but keep clear of cheating sites that offer to write your essays for money.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Wannabe spammer, methinks.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Presently[/STRIKE] I need to [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] write an essay for my college admission. I [STRIKE]feel[/STRIKE] am a little stressed [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] about [STRIKE]doing[/STRIKE] writing an English essay. I [STRIKE]dint[/STRIKE] don't know the correct format [STRIKE]of writing[/STRIKE] for an English essay. How [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] can I write a good essay? I need help [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] writing [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] essays. Your tips and suggestion will help me. [STRIKE]to know more about essay writing.[/STRIKE] Can you suggest [STRIKE]me the[/STRIKE] a [STRIKE]best[/STRIKE] custom essay writing service provider? Is [STRIKE]taking[/STRIKE] getting help from an online service a good idea? Please reply.

Thanks so much!!

For the benefit of other learners, I have made all the necessary corrections to post #1 above. Thomas9059's member profile shows that he claims to be a native American English speaker. Given the standard of the post, that is very unlikely.

Everyone should note that we absolutely do not condone using any paid essay writing services.

Status
Not open for further replies.