[Grammar] Please edit my post. i am weak in english. Help me to write this type of email to bos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sindhukol

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi Sir,

I was eagerly waiting for my hike since 7 months because HR team missed it to add my name in April cycle. now the October cycler has also gone, i am very much frustrated with the process that i am facing here.
we had one on one process in the month of November, though i didn't receive my hike in this month. I don't know the reason, every time i used to drop a mail to Hr team or manager but no one would respond to my mail. When will i expect my hike? could you please confirm this. If you give confirmation on this i would concentrate on my work otherwise it was making me to frustrate.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]Hi[/STRIKE] Dear Sir,

I [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] have been eagerly waiting for my pay rise [STRIKE]hike[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]since 7[/STRIKE] for seven months, because the HR team missed [STRIKE]it to[/STRIKE] adding my name in the April cycle. Now, the October cycle has also gone, and I am very much frustrated with this situation. [STRIKE]the process that i am facing here.[/STRIKE]

We had one on one process in the month of November, but I still have not recieved my pay rise. [STRIKE]though i didn't receive my hike in this month.[/STRIKE] I do not understand [STRIKE]don't know[/STRIKE] the reason for that, and every time [STRIKE]i used to drop a[/STRIKE] I sent an email to Hr team or management about this, [STRIKE]manager but[/STRIKE] no one [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] has responded. [STRIKE]to my mail.[/STRIKE]

I would, thus, like to clarify what is going on and when I will [STRIKE]i expect my hike?[/STRIKE] pay rise, which is well overdue. [STRIKE]could you please confirm this.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]If you give confirmation on this i would concentrate on my work otherwise it was making me to frustrate.[/STRIKE]

I trust you will afford this matter the attention it deserves, and I await your prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,

Jake McDuff
I don't understand the text in blue.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location