Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Germany
Dear Hiring Manager,

My name is Golnaz xxx and this is my application for the UI Designer position at the xxx advertised on Linkedin. Reading your job posting, I found myself very suitable for this role.

I obtained my bachelor's degree in Graphic Design from the University College of Nabi Akram, Iran and my master's degree in Painting-Visual Arts from the Academy of Fine Arts of Bologna, Italy. I had the opportunity to fit into different work contexts that made me acquire more skills in graphic design and web design for almost six years.
My expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, XD), Figma, Keynote and Microsoft office will allow me to play a crucial role in implementing your design initiatives.

I consider myself dynamic, creative, accurate, and have an excellent ability to handle projects. I am always willing to learn new skills to enhance my abilities and contribute to the organization. I am a collaborative team player who is always searching for opportunities to impart valuable insights.

Please find my resume attached for your review. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely,
xxxx

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Hiring Manager,

My name is Golnaz xxx, and this is my application for the UI Designer position at the xxx advertised on Linkedin. Reading your job posting, I found myself very believe I am a suitable candidate for this role.

I obtained my bachelor's degree in Graphic Design from the University College of Nabi Akram, Iran in 2014, and my master's degree in Painting-Visual Arts from the Academy of Fine Arts of Bologna, Italy in 2017. I have had the opportunity to fit into work in different work contexts, and that made has enabled me to acquire more advanced skills in graphic design and web design for over almost six years.

My expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, XD), Figma, Keynote and Microsoft Office will allow me to play a crucial role in implementing your design initiatives.

I consider myself dynamic, creative, accurate, and I have an excellent ability to handle projects. I am always willing to learn new skills to enhance my abilities and contribute to the organization. I am a collaborative team player who is always searching for opportunities to impart valuable insights.

Please find my resume attached for your review. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Your faithfully, sincerely,

xxxx

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The convention is that if you start with "Dear Sir/Madam" or (as in your case) you don't know the actual name, you should end with "Yours faithfully". If you start with an actual name, end with "Yours sincerely".

Golnaz.M

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Germany
Dear Hiring Manager,

My name is Golnaz xxx, and this is my application for the UI Designer position at the xxx advertised on Linkedin. Reading your job posting, I found myself very believe I am a suitable candidate for this role.

I obtained my bachelor's degree in Graphic Design from the University College of Nabi Akram, Iran in 2014, and my master's degree in Painting-Visual Arts from the Academy of Fine Arts of Bologna, Italy in 2017. I have had the opportunity to fit into work in different work contexts, and that made has enabled me to acquire more advanced skills in graphic design and web design for over almost six years.

My expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, XD), Figma, Keynote and Microsoft Office will allow me to play a crucial role in implementing your design initiatives.

I consider myself dynamic, creative, accurate, and I have an excellent ability to handle projects. I am always willing to learn new skills to enhance my abilities and contribute to the organization. I am a collaborative team player who is always searching for opportunities to impart valuable insights.

Your faithfully, sincerely,

xxxx
I appreciate your help so much.

Golnaz.M

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Germany
The convention is that if you start with "Dear Sir/Madam" or (as in your case) you don't know the actual name, you should end with "Yours faithfully". If you start with an actual name, end with "Yours sincerely".
Thank you for the explanation.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
@Golnaz.M - In future, there is no need to write a new post to say "Thanks" to anyone. Simply click on "Thank", found by hovering your cursor over the "Like" button.

Golnaz.M

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Germany
Hi, I changed a part of my cover letter but I'm not sure if this is correct. Could you please edit it? Thank you in advance
I consider myself dynamic, creative, and accurate. I have an excellent ability to handle projects from research to prototyping and delivering pixel-perfect design to the developers. I have a good artistic sense which helps me to pay attention to visual elements, composition, and layout. I am always willing to learn new skills to enhance my abilities and contribute to the organization. I am a collaborative team player who is always trying to hear and implement team member's ideas, feedback, and advice.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
You need members' (not member's)

Status