Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Singapore
Hi, I would appreciate it if someone can help me by editing a portion of my resume.

·Manage payroll processing including timesheet verification, overtime, medical claims and compensation payment.
·Handle work pass application, renewal and cancellation.
·Manage end-to-end recruitment activity including advertising, screening, interviewing, hiring and coordinating,
·Process transaction pertaining to employee’s life cycle such as confirmation, salary adjustment, promotion, and resignation.
·Perform medical invoices verification before submit to the Finance department.

·Administer training and development including search and sign-up employee’s Work-Study courses.
·Update job descriptions for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) audit.
·Act as point of contact for Covid-19 related issues, and provide advice to the management pertaining to Covid-19 safety guidelines.
·Prepare HR quarterly report and respond to government surveys.
·Improve efficacy by initiating digitalization practice i.e. scan all HR documents and organize them properly in computer folders.
·Save time by replacing offline practice with online technology i.e. introduce online money remittance to migrant workers and convinced management to implement mobile attendance and e-leave application to all staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, I would appreciate it if someone can help me by editing a portion of my resume.

·Manage payroll processing including timesheet verification, overtime, medical claims and compensation payments [ 1].
·Handle work pass application, renewal and cancellation.
·Manage end-to-end recruitment activity including advertising, screening, interviewing, hiring and coordinating,
·Process [STRIKE]transaction pertaining to employee’s life cycle such as[/STRIKE] various employment transactions, e.g. confirmation, salary adjustment, promotion, and resignation.
·Perform medical invoic
e verification before submittal to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Finance Department.
·Administer recruitment, training and development of staff. [STRIKE]including search and sign-up employee’s Work-Study courses.[/STRIKE]
·Update job descriptions for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) audit.
·Act as point of contact for Covid-19 related issues, and provide advice to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] management pertaining to Covid-19 safety guidelines.
·Prepare HR quarterly report and respond to government surveys.
·Improve efficacy by [STRIKE]initiating digitalization practice i.e. scan[/STRIKE] digitizing all HR documents and organize them on computer system.[Strike]properly in computer folders.[/STRIKE]
See above.
[ 1]: When we talk about something in general, we use the plural (if it's countable).

·Save time by replacing offline practice with online technology i.e. introduce online money remittance to migrant workers and convinced management to implement mobile attendance and e-leave application to all staff.
That point is unclear and clumsy. What does it mean?

Yueehs

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Singapore
See above.
[ 1]: When we talk about something in general, we use the plural (if it's countable).

That point is unclear and clumsy. What does it mean?

1) Previously the HR officer will go to the town to help migrant workers remit their money via offline money transfer service. It's time-consuming. After I taught migrant workers to do online money remittance, the HR officer no longer needed to go to the town anymore.

2) Every morning, workers are queuing at the main entrance to clock-in their attendance on a clock card machine. This process takes about 10-20 minutes everyday. After the management implement mobile attendance taking (take attendance using their mobile phone), they no longer need to queue at the main entrance for clock-in.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
1) Previously, the HR officer [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] had to go to the town to help migrant workers remit their money via an offline money transfer service. [STRIKE]It's[/STRIKE] It was time-consuming. After I taught the migrant workers how to do [STRIKE]online money remittance,[/STRIKE] online, the HR officer no longer needed to go to the town. [STRIKE]anymore.[/STRIKE]

I don't know what you mean by "remit their money".

2) Every morning, workers [STRIKE]are queuing[/STRIKE] queue at the main entrance to [STRIKE]clock-in[/STRIKE] clock in. [STRIKE]their attendance on a clock card machine.[/STRIKE] This process takes about [STRIKE]10-20[/STRIKE] ten to twenty minutes [STRIKE]everyday[/STRIKE] every day. After the management implemented a new mobile [STRIKE]attendance taking (take attendance using their mobile phone)[/STRIKE] clocking-in system, [STRIKE]they[/STRIKE] the workers no longer need to queue. [STRIKE]at the main entrance for clock-in.[/STRIKE]

emsr2d2

Status
Not open for further replies.