Talab1234

Member Type
Native Language
Abkhazian
Home Country
Afghanistan
Current Location
Afghanistan
Its this sentence grammatically correct and what does it mean?

“I am full circle.”

In what context did you hear/see it?

Its this sentence grammatically correct

No.

and what does it mean?

The expression "full circle" means "all the way around and back again." It's always used figuratively.

“I am full circle.”
If someone has a belief, rejects it, and then returns to it, the person might say, "I've gone full circle."

For example, someone might say: "I was raised a Catholic, but I left the church a long time ago. But after I got married, I started going to mass every week. I've gone full circle."

We can always help you more if you tell us where you got the sentence you're asking about.

I heard it said on TV “In the last year, I am full circle.” as the character has gone through so many changes.

I heard it said on TV “In the last year, I am full circle.” as the character has gone through so many changes.

You have used the words "gone through". Similarly, "full circle" is usually preceded by the words "come/gone/turned", like traversing some kind of route/path. "I am full circle" obviously doesn't make sense. How can anybody be a circle, literarily or otherwise?

Okay, I see.

It's certainly possible that someone said it. Native speakers often say strange things. I wouldn't use it.

From now on, tell us the source of your quotes in your original post. Be as exact as possible. "I heard it on TV" doesn't tell us much. Thanks!

In BrE, it's almost always "I have come full circle".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back