Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
A CEO has advised me to reconnect with him in 4 weeks so that they can put me through interview process. My contract with current employer has about to end and don't want to renew my contract until I finalise the interview process with the new company.

I am thinking of reconnecting with the CEO a little earlier due to the issue of renewing my contract. What do you suggest me to say noting that he is a an English native speaker.

I suggest:

I am sorry to reconnect a little bit earlier

I hope you don't mind my getting in touch sooner than suggested, but ...

I hope you don't mind my getting in touch sooner than suggested, but ...

I liked it so much. That's exactly what I need you to do and this what will help me getting improved.

I hope you don't mind my getting in touch sooner than suggested, but my contract with my current employer ends in a few days and I want to postpone renewing it or putting it on hold until I finalize the interview with your company as I might be accepted and join you and this what I really looking for.

I hope you don't mind my getting in touch sooner than suggested, but my contract with my current employer ends in a few days and I want to postpone renewing it or putting it on hold until I finalize the interview with your company as I might be accepted and join you and this what I really looking for.

This is too long a sentence to start with.

Economist2010, you don't seem to be taking any of the advice people have been giving you.
:)

You're assuming that an interview guarantees a job. It doesn't.

I'd just postpone signing the contract and wait to be called for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back