Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
I sent out an email regarding a product to some people, I did not put pricing. Someone among those people just emailed me to ask what is the price. I want to send another email with price to the same people again.

In the second email, can I say "Sorry guys, I got notified that there is no price in the list I sent out earlier, the price is $20."

Is "I got notified" right to use in this case? or maybe "I got notified by someone"

Thanks

I sent out an email regarding a product to some people, I did not put pricing. Someone among those people just emailed me to ask what is the price. I want to send another email with price to the same people again.

In the second email, can I say "Sorry guys, I got notified that there is no price in the list I sent out earlier, the price is $20."

Is "I got notified" right to use in this case? or maybe "I got notified by someone"

Thanks

I would use "was" rather than "got". I would end it with "sent out earlier. The price is $20".

I don't think you need to say that anyone else notified you of your omission. I would go with "I'm sorry, I forgot to include the price in my last email. It's $20."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back