I just got it yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B45

Short and sweet review on music album:

I just got it yesterday and haven't heard the whole album but but the few songs I've played sounds pretty good.

Is this okay?

Re: What kind of office supplies do you guys make? We make all office supplies; the

What has the title got to do with your question?

Re: What kind of office supplies do you guys make? We make all office supplies; the

I just got it yesterday and haven't heard the whole album but the few songs I've played sounds pretty good.

Is this okay?

Sorry, the title was a careless mistake by me.

I just got it yesterday and haven't heard the whole album but the few songs I've played sounds pretty good.

Is this okay?

Sorry, the title was a careless mistake by me.
Either the album sounds pretty good (to judge by the...songs...) or the songs sound[no s]...

b

I have changed the title in the first post but I haven't the time to change it on all the responses.

so, the rest of the sentence is okay then?

So (no comma required here) is the rest of the sentence [strike]is[/strike] okay then?

Note my amendments above. You must remember to start every sentence with a capital letter and to construct questions properly.

BobK's comments in post #4 should answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back