[General] I need a your help. Please check my sentences for errors and correct them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatt

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
UK
I was in housing needs waiting List in 2012 for couple of years and removed from the list with no reason and notification.

I tried to re-register again and I was unable to do so.due to my email is being used to register in 2012. I had been Seeking assistance from officer and I was given so many Mix advise regarding registration.. I had been trying for long time still no luck.and one day spoke to call centre officer and advised
me to create new email for registration which i did and finally able to submit application on 29th Feb and this application not been assessed till 2021.
If I was not removed in 2012 and took 11 months to assessed I would have good chances of waiting list rank and also missed opportunity to bid.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I was on a housing needs waiting list in 2012 for couple of years and removed from the list with no reason and notification.

I tried to re-register [STRIKE]again[/STRIKE] and I was unable to do so [no full stop] due to my email is being used to register in 2012. I had been seeking assistance from an officer and I was given mixed advice regarding registration. I had been trying for long time with no luck, and one day spoke to a call centre officer who advised me to create anew email for registration, which I did and was finally able to submit an application on the 29th of February, and this application was not assessed till 2021.

If I I had not been removed in 2012 and it had taken eleven months to be assessed, I would now have a good chance[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] of a better waiting list ranking and would not have missed an opportunity to bid.
What is your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.