Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I'm writing in a recommendation of Sara Rodriguez for admission to one of the offered Medical programs in English, by the Turkish Scholarship. My knowledge of Sara's academic capability is based on being her biology teacher for 2 years, during her high school education.
Is the above part of the recommendation. I don't understand the highlighted parts.

It was a pleasing experience to have had Sara as a student of mine. She [STRIKE]has been[/STRIKE] was an outstanding student with a significantly superior intellectual ability.
She exhibited great [STRIKE]amount of[/STRIKE] commitment, and always appreciated teamwork and engaging with other students. She has notable problem-solving skills, and she enjoys applying the [STRIKE]prefers to implement[/STRIKE] theoretical [STRIKE]y and[/STRIKE] concepts she learns to practical situations. [STRIKE]ly.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Aside from[/STRIKE] In addition to her stellar [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] academic performance, she has a positive and energetic character and she [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] is always [STRIKE]demonstrated a good attitude[/STRIKE] friendly towards her teachers and colleagues.

Based on the aforementioned, [STRIKE]provided explanation,[/STRIKE] I would not hesitate to recommend her [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to study [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] medicine, and I expect her to be successful in that field.

Status
Not open for further replies.