Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Hello,
I'm giving a presentation tomorrow in front of experienced professionals, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you could help me with a little introduction of myself.

Good afternoon, my name is Joj, I'm a an architecture (how to express that I have electrical and managerial expertise based on experience),I'll be supervising your project and coordinating the roles of each member of the installation team. Not to mention that for the first time in our country, all women will be working on site instead of men to demonstrate women's empowerment.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello.
I'm giving a presentation tomorrow in front of experienced professionals, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you could help me with a little introduction of about myself.

Good afternoon. My name is Joj. I'm a an architecture architect*. (How to can I express that I have electrical and managerial expertise based on and experience?) space here I'll be supervising your the/this project and coordinating the roles of each member of the installation team. Not to mention that For the first time in our country, all only women will be working onsite instead of men to demonstrate women's empowerment.
See above. I wouldn't bother with the underlined part. I'd stop after "onsite".
*Based on your previous posts, I'm really not sure you're an architect.

• Love
Reactions: Joj

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
@Joj Do you mean to say you are an architectural engineer?

Reactions: Joj

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
@Joj Do you mean to say you are an architectural engineer?
I don't think the position is common in countries other than the US. "An architectural graduate (with experience in electrical work)" perhaps, which does not make one an architect.
I agree that the last part is totally irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.