Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
"What I meant to ask if your expertise in google paces will help us achieve top rankings in India as well" . Does that sentence sound right? I want to know if this specific consultant's expertise (who is based in the UK ) will also work for us in India or not.

Thanks guys!

Happy New Year!:)

I meant to ask / What I meant to ask was / ....[STRIKE]if[/STRIKE].whether your expertise in google paces(?) will help us achieve top rankings in India as well.

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by 'google paces'.

I meant google places.

I meant google places.
I don't know if that is the correct term here. Somebody with more knowledge of this field will tell you, I hope.

I just want to know if this sentence is grammatically correct ""What I meant to ask if your expertise in XXXX trade will help us achieve top rankings in India as well"

I just want to know if this sentence is grammatically correct ""What I meant to ask if your expertise in XXXX trade will help us achieve top rankings in India as well"
No. I suggested amendments in my first response.

"What I meant to ask if your expertise in google paces will help us achieve top rankings in India as well" . Does that sentence sound right? I want to know if this specific consultant's expertise (who is based in the UK ) will also work for us in India or not.

Thanks guys!

Happy New Year!:)

What I meant to ask was if your expertise in "Google Places" will help us to achieve top rankings in India as well.

What I would like to know is if your expertise in "Google Places" will help us to achieve top rankings in India as well.

Thanks emsr2d2 and 5jj:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back