Is this correct: "Receipts and announcements. Address used for service providers such as phone, internet, electricity, etc."?

Zoli

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Romania
Hi, This is about a caption. I have a separate email address and I need to label it for its intended purpose. I came up with:

"Receipts and announcements. Address used for service providers such as phone, internet, electricity, etc."

Should 'internet' be capitalized? Additionally, is there any issue with the spelling? Thank you. I appreciate any suggestions and merry Christmas!

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi, This is about a caption. I have a separate email address and I need to label it for its intended purpose. I came up with:

"Receipts, and announcements, Address used for service providers such as phone, internet, electricity, etc."

Should 'internet' be capitalized? Additionally, is there any issue with the spelling? Thank you. I appreciate any suggestions and merry Christmas!
There is no need to capitalise "internet" these days. It's treated as a common noun.
There were no spelling errors.

As you can see above, I don't see a reason to make the caption so long. Presumably, only you will see the caption so it only needs to serve as a reminder to you of what to use that email address for.