Tamil
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
Could you please check the following?
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is X Y.
I am writing to inquire about the possibility of having two Application IDs.
In fact, my visa interview appointment is scheduled for April 30 at Yerevan Armenia. Now at this stage I have to complete and then submit the DS-160 form. Due the fact that the form was filled properly, unfortunately it cannot be retrieved. I assume that it might have not been saved correctly on my computer system.
Now I want to know whether or not I am allowed to fill a new DS-160 form. If so, and as you know, I will be given new Application ID that is completely different form the ID that I have already scheduled my appointment with. Moreover, all the other dates are fully reserved, so I have difficulty rescheduling a new appointment.
I am looking forward hearing form you.
I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely, X.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Could you please check the following?
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is X Y.
I am writing to inquire about the possibility of having two Application IDs.
In fact, my visa interview appointment is scheduled for April 30 at Yerevan Armenia. Now at this stage I have to complete and then submit the DS-160 form. Due the fact that the form was filled improperly, unfortunately it cannot be retrieved. I assume that it might have not been saved correctly on my computer system.
Now I want to know whether or not I am allowed to file a new DS-160 form. If so, and as you know, I will be given new Application ID that is completely different from the ID that I have already scheduled my appointment with. Moreover, all the other dates are fully reserved, so I have difficulty rescheduling a new appointment.
I am looking forward hearing from you.
I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely, X.

I don't know what you mean by my computer system. (I wouldn't use that if I were you.)

yi-ing

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
I don't know what you mean by my computer system. (I wouldn't use that if I were you.)
PC, I meant.
I think the following is incorrect:
Due to the fact that the form
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Ah, I didn't catch all the errors. (Sometimes you mentally insert what is supposed to be there.) But you did catch them. Aha!
:)

yi-ing

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
Are the other sentences and structure correct?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Try this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about an application for a non-immigrant visa, for which I was given the application ID 1234.

In fact, my visa interview appointment is scheduled for April 30 at your mission in Yerevan, Armenia. At this stage, I have to complete and then submit the DS-160 form. However, due to the fact that the form may not have been filled properly, unfortunately I am unable to retrieve my application. I assume that it might have not been saved correctly on the system.

Therefore, I am not sure whether I should file a new DS-160 form. If so, and as you know, I will be given new Application ID that is completely different from the ID that I have already scheduled my appointment with. Moreover, the other suitable dates are fully reserved, so I have difficulty rescheduling a new appointment.

Is there any way I can use my existing application ID to complete my application and keep my scheduled appointment?

I would really appreciate your help with this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Yi Ing

Status
Not open for further replies.