Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Dear Sir,

My name is Iqra Azhar, and I have completed my bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of engineering and technology new campus in Pakistan. With this letter I wish to express my interest in applying for the master’s program.
My inclination towards this program comes from the variety of courses and electives in its modules. The courses that specially sparked my interest are Renewable Energy Technology and Energy Storage. In addition to the plethora of courses offered at Erasmus mundas scholarship, the set of highly informational and scientific seminars has only reinforced my desire to apply for this program. I have my internship at WAPDA Head office. In these coursework not only reinforced my passion for renewable energy but also exposed me to the real world application and challenges within the field, Our teachers taught us the importance of renewable energy skill and impact that power factor improvement can have on electrical engineering and society as a whole.

What excuite me most about the renewables based power systems is its renowned faculty, cutting-edge research opportunity and its commitment to fostering innovation and excellence in electrical engineering. I have done this subject “Renewable energy” in my bachelor’s.I knew the core of this subject and easily continue for master degree.I am particularly drawn to renewable energy, which aligns perfectly with my research interested in generation of electricity through solar system.I believe that interdisciplinary approach and collaborative environment at your universities will provide the ideal platform for me to expand my knowledge and make meaningful contribution to the field.

Looking ahead, my career goal is to work in renewable energy /power system site, and I see the renewable based power system as a essential stepping stone toward achieving this ambition. I searched on your lab work its amazing and very helpful to gain more and more knowledge about it. I am dedicated to utilizing the knowledge and skills gained from this program to address pressing challenges in electrical engineering and contribute to positive change.

I am genuinely enthusiastic about the opportunity to join the renewable based power system at your universities, i am committed to make the most of this educational experience and am eager to engage with the academic community at universities. I believe that my background , passion, and aspirations align perfectly with the values and objectives of your esteemed institution.

I studied renewable energy coursework its really very interesting subjects for me. I really want to pursue my higher studies with this course.Following my master's degree, my immediate goal is to pursue a Ph.D. without a break in my academic journey. I aspire to immerse myself in in-depth research, contributing to advancements in my field. Post-Ph.D., I am committed to dedicating my skills and knowledge to propel further innovations and progress in the realm of my expertise.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Regards
Iqra Azhar

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
1- What is the word limit for that letter?

2- Which areas/points were you asked to cover?

3- Is there a URL (link) that outlines the requirements?

4- What is the submission deadline?

Iqra Azhar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
1- What is the word limit for that letter?

2- Which areas/points were you asked to cover?

3- Is there a URL (link) that outlines the requirements?

4- What is the submission deadline?
1- no limit
2- for renewable power system master program i want to tell in detail my graduation in electrical engineering with major subject renewable energy
3- https://master-dream.ec-nantes.fr/
4- 31 jan 24

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I see they have a preset template for the motivation letter with several sections in it. Have you noticed that?

By the way, the instructions in that document were definitely not written by someone competent in English.
For example, it says: "Recall of the undergraduate curriculum and highlight links to the ... Dream programme".
I assume they mean "Summarize your undergraduate curriculum and highlight links to the ... Dream Programme".

Last edited: