Listening help (struggle with listening to the dialogue of a concert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop7

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
I was practicing English listening with comprehension by writing down a script of the dialogue in a concert. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTa29Nj_lHA
And I couldn't hear some parts of the dialogue. Can someone who is stronger in UK English correct me? Here is my script. (The texts in Italic are uncertain parts to me)

(Starts from 00:05 sec)
Everybody OK?
It started to get dark (up) there. Lovely. Now listen.
The boys (have) made a little mistake during this point of the show because they've gone and left me on my own with a piano and (an) audience.
And you know I love (a little sing-song). Everyone (?) a little sing-song?

(From 02:45 sec)
Next song we are gonna do tonight is not only the title of our most recent album. This is also the type of art (??). (This one is called) 'The circus'. Please enjoy.

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I was practicing English listening with comprehension by writing down a script of the dialogue in a concert. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTa29Nj_lHA
And I couldn't hear some parts of the dialogue. Can someone who is stronger in UK English correct me? Here is my script. (The texts in Italic are uncertain parts to me)

(Starts from 00:05 sec)
Everybody OK?
It's starting to get dark up there. Lovely. Now listen.
The boys have made a little bit of a mistake during this point of the show because they've gone and left me on my own with a piano and an audience.
And you know I love a little sing-song. Everyone up for a little sing-song?

(From 02:45 sec)
Next song we're gonna do tonight is not only the title of our most recent album. This is also the title of our tour. This one's called 'The Circus'. Please enjoy.

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.