Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Concerning the monitoring PV system, your account is already registered with your email address.
Try to download on your phone the "Blow Monitoring App" in the Apple Store or Google Play.
Then enter your email address and password so you can monitor your system.

The application shows the instantaneous power flows in your whole system, battery state and energy production/consumption on a daily basis are displayed in the synoptic

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I suggest that you move "the" (first sentence) to put it after "monitoring" and before "PV system.

Delete " Try to" (second sentence) and start the sentence with "Download". Why? Well, do you think the person should do it, or do you think they should try to do it?

Are you sure you need the word "instantaneous" there?

Reactions: Joj

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Concerning monitoring the PV system, your account is already registered with your email address.
Download on your phone the "Blow Monitoring App" in the Apple Store or Google Play.
Then enter your email address and password so you can monitor your system.

The application shows the power flows in your whole system, battery state and energy production/consumption on a daily basis are displayed in the synoptic

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Concerning monitoring the PV system, your account is already registered with your email address.
Download on your phone the "Blow Monitoring App" in from the Apple Store or Google Play, then enter your email address and password so you can monitor your system.

The application shows the power flows flow in across your whole system; the battery state and daily energy production/consumption on a daily basis are displayed in the synoptic synopsis.

See my changes above. "Synoptic" is an adjective. You need the related noun "synopsis".

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Good night,
I talked to the client today and she asked me about the monitoring system of the PV system, she told me that her mom (she's old but so adorable) can't understand how to use it. So since i'm little bit weak in English, I'ved panicked and I think she didn't understand anything I've said. What I was trying to tell her that her mom instead of monitors her system through cell phone she can monitor it through a...( what we call a machine with a digital display). Here I panicked. Because the client was silent for seconds. Lol
She told me that she will call me on monday so I can help her to understand how to monitor her PV system.
I prefer to send her an email with an explanations.
Dear Mrs. X,
(What should I say to express that i want to help them understand to download the application with pictures attached in the mail)

Concerning monitoring the PV system, your mom account is already registered with her email address.
She can Download the "Blow Monitoring App" from the Apple Store or Google Play, then enter her email address and password so she can monitor her system.

The application shows the power flow across your whole system; the battery state and daily energy production/consumption are displayed in the synopsis.

if you want to monitor your mom system. The procedure is :
1- you need to create an account through the link below.
2-A message will be sent to your email to activate your account. You click on it.
3- Download the app through the phone.
4-log in through the email that was registred.

I have attached some picture of the procedures to help you easily.

I've promised you adorable mom that i will nake her a visit to your home so i can explain her the system face to face.

Once you are logged in, a picture like the one below it will shows

20220225_225938.jpg
I indicate each of the graph so i can explain each of the one what indicates;
1- is the solar panels (it is numbered with the presence of sun during the night its zero)
2-its the Utility or the generator.
3-batteries
4-home
According to our design the pripority is always the utility and not the generator because the kwh in our country is cheap. However the generator is so expensive.
When there is no electricity from the utility it comes secondly the solar and the batteries.
During the night when there is either solar neither utility thirdly enters the batteries.
And least when the batteries are empty and there isnt solar neither utility, then lastly the generator enters to provide electricity to the house.
These procedures is the most economically way to save money and produce electricity.
The SOC indicate the state of charge of the battery so you can manage your consumption at your home.
Lithium ion batteries is recommended to not go below the 20% of the SOC.
Screenshot_20220225-231017.jpg

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Good night, evening. ("Goodnight" is what we say when we're heading off to bed.)

I talked to the client today and she asked me about the monitoring system of the PV system. She told me that her mom (she's old but so adorable) can't understand how to use it. So Since I'm little bit weak in English, I'ved I panicked and I think thought she didn't understand anything I've I'd said. What I was trying to tell her was that her mom, instead of monitoring her system through her cell phone, she can monitor it through a digital display. (What do we call a machine with a digital display?) This is where I panicked no full stop here because the client was silent for several seconds. Lol
She told me that she will call me on Monday so I can help her to understand how to monitor her PV system. I would prefer to send her an email with an explanations explanation.

Dear Mrs. X,

(What should I say to express that I want to help them understand to download the application with pictures attached in the mail?)

Concerning monitoring the PV system, your mom mother's account is already registered with her email address.
She can download the "Blow Monitoring App" from the Apple Store or Google Play, then enter her email address and password so she can monitor her system.

The application shows the power flow across your whole system; the battery state and daily energy production/consumption are displayed in the synopsis.

I
f you want to monitor your mom mother's system, the procedure is as follows:

1. you need to Create an account through via/using the link below.
2. A message will be sent to your emailt o activate your account. You click on it. You will receive an email with an activation link.
3. Download the app through to the phone.
4. Log in through using the email that was registered used to register.

I have attached some a picture of the procedures to help you. easily.
I've promised you adorable mom that
I will make her a visit to your home so I can explain her the system face-to-face.

Once you are logged in, you will see a picture like the one below. it will shows

View attachment 4488

I indicate I have labelled each section of the graph diagram so I can explain each of the one what indicates; one separately:

1. is The solar panels. (it is numbered with the presence of sun During daylight hours, a number above zero will show. During the night, its it will display zero)
2 its The utility or the generator. I have no idea what this means.
3. Batteries.
4. Home.

According to our design the pripority priority is always the utility and not the generator because the kwh in our country is cheap. However, the generator is so expensive. I don't understand either of these sentences.

When there is no electricity from the utility it comes secondly the solar and the batteries. This sentence makes no sense.

During the night when there is either solar neither utility thirdly enters the batteries. This sentence makes no sense.

And least when the batteries are empty and there isnt solar neither utility, then lastly the generator enters to provide electricity to the house. This sentence makes no sense.

These procedures This is the most economically best way to save money and produce electricity.

The SOC (what does that mean?) indicates the state of charge of the battery so you can manage your consumption at your home.
It is not recommended that the lithium ion batteries' charge is recommended to not go below the 20% of the SOC.
View attachment 4489

Please note my corrections and multiple comments/questions above. I really think you're going to struggle to explain this to the lady and her mother (please don't refer to her as "mom" at any point!) Doesn't the system come with an instruction manual?

Last edited:
  • Love

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Joj, I would use "can't understand" if the individual was, for example, an infant and wouldn't be expected to understand me. However, I would expect an adult to understand me if the explanation was good enough.

It seems that you followed my advice for a short time, but you have since gone back to stream-of-consciousness type emails. That one is hard to follow, and it took a genius to interpret it.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
What is my level in English?

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Concerning monitoring the PV system, your mother's account is already registered with her email address.
She can download the "Blow Monitoring App" from the Apple Store or Google Play, then enter her email address and password so she can monitor her system.

If you want to monitor your mother's system as well, the procedure is as follows:

1. Create an account on your laptop via the link below:
2. You will receive an email with an activation link.
(once you click on the link to complete your account registration, please let me know so I can also activate it from my part)

3. Download the app "Blow Monitoring" to the phone.
4. Log in using the email that was used to register.

I have attached a picture of the procedures to help you. .

Once you are logged in, you will see a picture like the one below.
I
will visit your mother home so I can explain her the system face-to-face.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
2. You will receive an email with an activation link. (Once you have click on the link to completed your account registration, please let me know so I can also activate it from my part at my end.)

I will visit your mother's home so I can explain her the system face-to-face.
I've made just a couple of changes. See above. I should have deleted "her" in the final sentence in my first edit (I've corrected it).

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Concerning monitoring the PV system, your mother's account is already registered with her email address.

If you want to monitor your mother's system as well, the procedure is as follows:

1. Create an account on your laptop via the link below:
2. You will receive an email with an activation link. (Once you have completed your account registration, please let me know so I can also activate it at my end.)
3. Download the app "Blow Monitoring" to the phone.
4. Log in using the email that was used to register.

I have attached a picture of the procedures to help you. .

Once you are logged in, you will see a picture like the one below.
I will manage a visit to your mother home so I can explain to her and to Mr. X the system face-to-face.

Please note that the "XSX" have local factory representative in Syria.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have corrected "I will manage a visit to your mother home" at least twice now. Please pay more attention to our corrections.

I will arrange a visit to your mother's home ...

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please note that the "XSX" have local factory representative in Syria.
I have no idea where this sentence has suddenly come from. What's its purpose?! What is "the XSX"? You need either "a local factory representative" or "local factory representatives".

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
If she has just downloaded the app won't she have to create a password before she can use one? (There is no reason for her to have a password for something she doesn't have. She will have to download the app and then create a password.)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The OP said that the account should first be registered on a laptop. By that, I take it to mean that she will visit a website in order to register for an account. That's where she will choose a username and a password. She will then download the app, and use the username and password that were set up on the laptop to log into the app.

That's the same way most people use this forum. I know we have a few members who have only ever used the mobile app but most of us, I believe, created our account on the main website (probably on a desktop or laptop). After that, and when it existed, Android users were able to download the app and use it that way. There is no longer a UE app as far as I know. If you're using the forum on a mobile device, you're simply using the UE website via your browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.