Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Nepal
Current Location
Denmark
Motivation letter to university admission office for admission in Msc in software design.
Dear Ma’am/Sir,

I am *Full name*. I have been living here in Denmark for 6 years and currently working as Frontend developer in *Company*, Copenhagen. I have completed Professional Bachelors in Web development from Zealand, Roskilde.

My desire to leave a mark and do something incredible with my life had led me to pursue the field of softwares and its development, and brought me to this dark yet beautiful country of Denmark. Softwares has been growing to be a vital and integral part of our society, where its possibilities and use cases are limitless. With an optimistic hope to do something great in the field, I want to pursue the Msc programme in Software Design.

My previous education in Web development has given me access to knowledge for creating and developing web applications and its components. The undergraduate curriculum had subjects like CMS, interface design, javascript frameworks, system development, game development, etc. The curriculum lacked subjects like algorithms, data structures, discrete mathematics, quality assurance, mobile apps development, etc. which are taught in the Msc programme in Software Design.

With a spark of an idea, I conceptualized and developed an e-commerce business, *Company* in 2020 not primarily to generate revenue and profit but to measure my own potential. With a great response and feedback from the customers, I am always looking to further expand the platform and work on the feedback. If I get enrolled in the course in ITU, it would definitely help me widen my skill set to optimize my business platform and make a difference. For example, I would like to gain more knowledge in understanding the data my platform is receiving and using that data to optimize the platform, understanding algorithms to create better and dynamic search fields and also maybe a mobile platform for the business.

Softwares are constantly evolving and to keep up, I want to evolve together with it. And I hope ITU can be part of this journey. I look forward to your positive response. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

*Full name*

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Who are you writing this letter to and why are you writing it?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Motivation letter to university admissions office for admission in MSc in software design.
Dear Sir/Madam, Ma’am/Sir,

I am *Full name*.
I wish to apply for the spring 2022 intake of the MSc in Software Design programme. I have been living here in Denmark for 6 years and currently working as Frontend developer in *Company*, Copenhagen. I have completed a Professional Bachelors in Web Development from Zealand, Roskilde in 2019.

My desire to leave a mark and do something incredible with my life had led me to pursue a career in the field of software and its development, and brought me to this dark yet beautiful and progressive country of Denmark. Software has become been growing to be a vital and integral part of our society, where its possibilities and use cases are limitless. With an optimistic hope to do something great in the field, I want to pursue the MSc programme in Software Design.

My previous education in Web development has given me access to knowledge for creating and developing web applications and its their components. The undergraduate curriculum had subjects like CMS, interface design, javascript frameworks, system development, game development, etc. The curriculum lacked subjects like algorithms, data structures, discrete mathematics, quality assurance, mobile apps development, etc. which are taught in the MSc programme in Software Design.

With a spark of an idea, I conceptualized and developed an e-commerce business, *Company* in 2020 not primarily to generate revenue and profit but to measure realize my own potential. And with the great response and feedback from the customers, I am always now looking to further expand the platform and work to streamline it. on the feedback. If I get enrolled in the course in ITU, it would definitely help me widen my skill set to optimize my business platform and make a difference. For example, I would like to gain more knowledge in improve my understanding of the data my platform is receiving and using how I can use that data to optimize the platform, understanding and to develop algorithms to create better and more dynamic search fields and also maybe a mobile platform for the business.

Software are is constantly evolving and to keep up, I want to evolve together with it. And Thus, I hope ITU can be part of this journey. I look forward to your positive response. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Yours faithfully,

*Full name*

Note that "software" is uncountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.