Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I would appreciate it if someone could check this paragraph:

There are many deciding factors involved in my choosing the university, in which I have planned to continue my education beyond master’s degree level, including living cost and tuition fees, rank and reputation of the university, career development, weather conditions, etc. You know, it is a decision that will be likely to affect the whole of my life, so I have not yet decided which university I am going to apply for. However, I suppose it is cost and housing that can make a difference in deciding on/choosing the university.

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
There are many factors involved in deciding which university I plan to further my studies in beyond the master's degree level. They include living costs, tuition fees, the ranking and reputation of the university, career opportunities, climate, etc. It is a decision that will affect my future, so I have not yet decided which university to apply to. However, I suppose it boils down to living costs and housing that will ultimately decide on the choice of the university.

Last edited:

Matthew Wai

VIP Member
Member Type
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
There are many factors in deciding at which university I should continue my studies beyond the master's degree.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Ted's suggestion is good, but I'd change the ending to:
However, I suppose it boils down to living costs and housing. That will ultimately decide which university I choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.