Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Any friends and students who know me from UsingEnglish.com are welcome to pm me for a free pdf copy for your own use. The book is located here:

https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Met...TF8&qid=1485258721&sr=1-2&keywords=marteinson

I released the Kindle version a couple of months ago, and it did okay, so I released a paperback version this week, and it's actually become quite popular quite fast, for some reason. Perhaps the review written by one of our oldest friends here.

So, if you want a free pdf copy, just let me know, and all I ask in return is a realistic-sounding review on the Amazon site (some young people tend to go over the top with their enthusiasm)...

Regards,

Kon

konungursvia

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Oh, and here is the accompanying pronunciation site that the University of Toronto allows me to host on their CHASS server for life, as I used to teach and do research there before teaching in secondary schools. It's simple, but students say it helps. It's mainly US pronunciation, but the O pages feature British variants as well:

http://french.chass.utoronto.ca/as-sa/PEP2/phonetics/index.html

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Congratulations. Hope it does well. Could you pm me? The post here isn't reliable enough to order the paperback. Thanks a lot.

konungursvia

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Have done, thanks.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Cheers, though it isn't in my inbox yet.

Skrej

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I would also appreciate to copy to review.

I'm looking for a pronunciation text to recommend to some of my students. However, if I decide it's appropriate for them, I will send them to Amazon to purchase copies, not merely give them PDF printouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.