Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Which one is the correct option? Why the other ones are wrong?

30438950_3139_49ca_b968_f9548c59c348.jpg

None of them is correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
The person who has written this test has terrible English. Do not try to learn from them.

Where did you see this test?

It says "Anonymous Quiz", which sounds a bit fishy to me.

I wish I could read it, but I can't. The text is too small for my old eyes, and if I expand it it's too fuzzy to read.

Where did you find the quiz, Truth4vahid?
Could it be one of the apps installed on your device?

The person who has written this test has terrible English. Do not try to learn from them.

Where did you see this test?

1wwww.jpg

2wwww.jpg

1. You still haven't told us where you found the test.
2. You didn't tell us where you found what you quoted in your last post.
3. Your original question mentioned 'gets round to'. Your last post highlighted 'finds the time to'. These are different constructions.

Source: viewpoint student's book.

But a friend of mind has made this test.

Do you mean that Viewpoint is the name of a book your friend wrote?

No Charlie. My friend just showed the book to me. That was new to me too. I've never heard about this book.

Source: Viewpoint, an [STRIKE]student's[/STRIKE] English textbook.

[STRIKE]But[/STRIKE] However, a friend of mind [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] made this test.

What do you mean by "made this test"? Did you take the test from that book or did your friend make it up?

No, Charlie. My friend just showed the book to me. [STRIKE]That[/STRIKE] It was new to me too. [STRIKE]I've[/STRIKE] I had never heard [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] of this book.

Note my corrections above.

What do you mean by "made this test"? Did you take the test from that book or did your friend make it up?

Actually, my friend made it up according to the book text.

Then ask your friend what the answers are. (We can't guarantee they'll be right.)

[STRIKE]Love you![/STRIKE] Thanks for your correction.

At the very least, I think we should go out for dinner before you start professing your love for me!

Seriously, that statement is entirely inappropriate for this forum.

At the very least, I think we should go out for dinner before you start professing your love for me!

Seriously, that statement is entirely inappropriate for this forum.

Come on, you know what I meant. Don't be dirty-minded :lol:
I loosen the intensity and say: like you. Deal?

We realise you're joking, Truth4vahid, but we're serious when we tell you that your comment was inappropriate. Please don't do it again. There's no need in fact to express your gratitude at all in a new post—just press the 'Thank' button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back