Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Former Soviet Union
if i wanna say "i murder anyone who doesn't dares to do that!" would it be wrong or ok? and actually im confused why native english speakers says "no one who dare" instead of "can't dare" i know "no one" adds privative to the sentence, then why people dont say "no one who do" instead of one who can't do" man i'm confused even more rn :-? i'm having a brain fart

Hi Emir.

Welcome to the forum.

Since this is an English forum, texting language is not appropriate.

Get the basics right first:
- Start a sentence with a capital letter and end it with a full-stop.
- Use capital letters for proper nouns
- Do not use short forms/abbreviations which others may not understand.

There is no such thing as "can dare" or "can't dare". It is either "dare" or 'dare not".

Last edited:
Okay darling now listen... You're not teacher or native speaker, right? There is a word "don't you dare" btw but you are not even native speaker. Who asks you? Don't screw me over that. I do whateva i want. And we cannot know English without knowing abbreviations. How can you know what English people are speaking in a ghetto neighborhood or in an online game? I don't mind ban warm whatever. I just want to get an answer, but not from you. Like this forum said: "Ask a Teacher" i asked a teacher who speaks English like a native language. Don't say even a word idc words from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back