Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hi, my elder has told me to write some lines about my favorite food I have ever tried, so I wrote this. Please check if it has any mistakes.
"Once, I visited a restaurant in Ballarat and ate Cheese burger Ballarat there. These were so good. I love them and wanna try them again and again."
Note that I am not good at English. Just a beginner and trying to learn more.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi. My elder* has told asked me to write some lines about my favorite food I have ever tried, so I wrote this. Please check if it has and correct any mistakes.

Once, I visited a restaurant in Ballarat and ate a Cheeseburger Ballarat. there. These were It was so good. I love them loved it and wanna want to try them it again. and again.

Note that I am not good at English. I'm just a beginner and [who is] trying to learn more.
Please see my changes above. Also note that I have removed the unauthorised hyperlink. Please don't hyperlinks in your posts unless they link to a language site that is somehow connected to your language question.

*What do you mean by "my elder"?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I note that you put the hyperlink back into post #1. Please don't do that. It is up to us what links appear on our forum. We don't need to see the burger in order to check the language in your post. If you post the link again, the whole thread will be deleted.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
You’ve had it before, so I’d change ‘try’ to ‘have’.

Again, what do you mean by ‘my elder’?

Status
Not open for further replies.