Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I went to Shanghai and stayed there for a few days, each time when I was out with my friends, I could see middle-aged men and women in their pajamas buying vegetables, shopping, doing all sorts of things. I thought it was interesting but meanwhile not very polite because it's on public places. I wrote "One thing which is weirdly interesting is that people like having their pajamas on when on the streets" to express the idea. Is it natural? Please help me with a better expression.

Recently/Last month/Last year, I went to Shanghai and stayed there for a few days. Each time when I was out with my friends, I could see saw middle-aged men and women buying vegetables, shopping, doing and all sorts of other things, in their pajamas! buying vegetables, shopping, doing all sorts of things I thought it was interesting but meanwhile not very I don't consider it polite because it's on in public places.
I wrote "One thing which is weirdly interesting is that people like having wearing their pajamas on when on the streets" to express the idea. Is it natural? Please help me with a better expression.
See above. Note that the BrE spelling is "pyjamas".

Back