Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hi,
Could you please check and correct my cover letter?
Does my text sound natural? If not, how can I fix it?

---
Dear Sir or Madam,

Please excuse the impersonal appearance of this letter, but I have just now relocated permanently to United Kingdom. I am currently at the stage of looking for a job, and I am open to a wide variety of options. With the enclosed resume, I would like to introduce you to my qualifications and experience and acquaint you with the considerable skills which I have to offer. I believe that my skills and strengths are an excellent match for your company profile.

I am a talented IT professional with extensive experience in the areas of network and systems administration, network infrastructure design, and project management. I am particularly interested in network services study, deployment, and administration in a free and open-source software based environment. I am always looking for new ways to automate and improve existing services. On the other hand I have a variety of leadership, communications, motivational, team building, and analytical skills. I enjoy helping and inspiring diverse groups to work towards a common goal, using my ability to understand, negotiate, and resolve conflicting needs. I have been a vital part of the growth and success of every company for which I have worked, and have played a key role in its development. Now, I would like to bring my knowledge and expertise to your company.

If you can use a self-starter with unlimited initiative, excellent computer science skills, and a talent for solving stubborn problems, please contact me using the contact details in my resume, and I will duly make myself available for a personal meeting at your convenience. I can provide outstanding personal and professional references.

I hope to have the pleasure of talking with you in person soon, and I thank you in advantage for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,
---

Thank you in advance for your help.

P.S.
I would like to ask your help for my cover letter. I am moving to England, and I have been working on covering letter for a few days. I hope this cover letter won't have any grammar mistakes, and the sentences will be read smoothly.

erkan

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hi,
You should check identifiers throughout the letter, for example "...to the United Kingdom".

dkqmail

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Dear friends,
Could anybody check my grammar and spelling?
Please this is so important. Many thanks in advance!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please excuse the impersonal appearance of this letter, but I have just now relocated permanently to the United Kingdom. I am currently at the stage of looking for a job, and I am open to a wide variety of options. With the enclosed resume, I would like to introduce you to my qualifications and experience and acquaint you with the considerable skills which I have to offer. I believe that my skills and strengths are an excellent match for your company profile.

I am a talented IT professional with extensive experience in the areas of network and systems administration, network infrastructure design, and project management. I am particularly interested in network services study, deployment, and administration in a free and open-source software based environment. I am always looking for new ways to automate and improve existing services. On the other hand I have a variety of leadership, communications, motivational, team building, and analytical skills. I enjoy helping and inspiring diverse groups to work towards a common goal, using my ability to understand, negotiate, and resolve conflicting needs. I have been a vital part of the growth and success of every company for which I have worked, and have played a key role in its development. Now, I would like to bring my knowledge and expertise to your company.

If you can use a self-starter with unlimited initiative, excellent computer science skills, and a talent for solving stubborn problems, please contact me using the contact details in my resume, and I will duly make myself available for a personal meeting at your convenience. I can provide outstanding personal and professional references.

I hope to have the pleasure of talking with you in person soon, and I thank you in advantage for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Status
Not open for further replies.